Less Than 2 Weeks to Launch!

I still can't believe it. About three months ago, I was working full time in a corporate job -- working for da man, so to speak -- and now I'm about to launch my own business!

It's exciting and scary at the same time.

Honestly though, I'm on a mission with this thing. A mission to help make dinner time less stressful for busy people.

As I began researching this concept, I was surprised to learn there are very few dinner delivery services in Milwaukee ... and none that specialized in family-sized portions. I honestly can't believe there aren't more services out there that cater to working parents.

So, I'm really hopeful that this idea takes off and that busy professionals and working parents feel comfortable delegating dinner to Cream City Casseroles.

Comments