Knock, knock ... Dinner's delivered!

When I first launched Cream City Casseroles, I only delivered to customers at their daycare centers and workplaces. My main worry was what to do if a customer wasn't home.

We're delivering food here, people!

But then, a customer had a brilliant suggestion:

"What if I left a cooler on my doorstep? You could put my food in there."

Boom. Genius.

You could've heard my forehead slap across town. Why didn't I think of that?

Well, let me tell you, home delivery has TOTALLY taken off. It's the most popular delivery method BY FAR. And it's so simple.

Here's how home delivery works:

1) You leave out a large cooler with ice pack.
2) I put your order in the cooler.
3) I email you that your dinner was delivered.
4) You come home and heat your dinner in the oven.
5) You eat dinner and FREAKING LOVE IT.
6) You immediately order dinner for next week.
7) You reward yourself with a bubble bath ... using the fancy soap.

Just 7 teeny-tiny steps. How easy is that?

For illustrative purposes: My doorstep, cooler and decorative lion, Freddie Prinze Jr. (My kids named him.)

I have the best, smartest customers. :)

XOXO

Jess
Chief Casserole Queen

Comments